Wonderboy!! Wonderboy!!

Not bad.

Definately a cut above the normal crap that the SS makes. The art was nice, and the style and music were both great. However, I don't think it quite conveyed the real Wonderboy feel. The lip synching was terrible (maybe it's just my computer), and the sequence and action was a little weird. On a whole, though, this definately ranks far above and beyond most SS stuff. Overall, not bad, but I don't really think it was frontpage material.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Oh, sweet god.

You, sir, are deserving of all the lavish praise the human race can heap upon you. This video should be mandatory viewing for all of humanity.

Muffin Man Muffin Man

You, sir, are a god.

An excellent tribute to that most amusing of Frank Zappa songs, The Muffin Man. Well drawn, well animated, well thought out. 10/10.

BoM Beat Battle BoM Beat Battle

Very original

A very original and interesting idea, however, there is a recommendation that should be made.

Firstly, I notice how you tried to make the moves for the blocks later than those for the attacks so you could predict and block. It would be nice if this was taken to a slightly larger extent. Many times, by the time I had finished predicting my opponent's attacks, it was too late.

Other than that, the game was very well done and very fun to play. It would be nice to see a little more polish on this sometime, but it's good right now.

1812 Overature 1812 Overature

Good, but short

Easily one of the more entertaining games I've played. The graphics were stylish and amusing, and the tone was vaguely reminiscent of Monty Python's Flaying Circus' Exploding version of the Blue Danube. A few more songs would have been nice. The game itself was far too short, but amusing nonetheless. 4/5.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Excellent!

Wow! That was really one of the best point and click games I have ever played. It wasn't too hard, but it was difficult enough to keep me trying. That's the problem with some of these games, they're too tough. But this one was just perfect. Again, bravo! Can't wait for the sequel.