BoM Beat Battle BoM Beat Battle

Very original

A very original and interesting idea, however, there is a recommendation that should be made.

Firstly, I notice how you tried to make the moves for the blocks later than those for the attacks so you could predict and block. It would be nice if this was taken to a slightly larger extent. Many times, by the time I had finished predicting my opponent's attacks, it was too late.

Other than that, the game was very well done and very fun to play. It would be nice to see a little more polish on this sometime, but it's good right now.

1812 Overature 1812 Overature

Good, but short

Easily one of the more entertaining games I've played. The graphics were stylish and amusing, and the tone was vaguely reminiscent of Monty Python's Flaying Circus' Exploding version of the Blue Danube. A few more songs would have been nice. The game itself was far too short, but amusing nonetheless. 4/5.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Excellent!

Wow! That was really one of the best point and click games I have ever played. It wasn't too hard, but it was difficult enough to keep me trying. That's the problem with some of these games, they're too tough. But this one was just perfect. Again, bravo! Can't wait for the sequel.

Nightmare House Nightmare House

Not bad!

That was pretty fun for people like me who prefer puzzle games without major scares. Good atmosphere to keep me intrigued, but not scary enough to keep me awake at night. Good fun!

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Holyholyholy cow!

No sleep for me tonight. Woah. That was great! Incredibly freaky, great plot, although this one didn't freak me out as much as the first one (I never had the guts to finish the first). Still, fantastic!

Earthworm Dude deluxe Earthworm Dude deluxe

First?

Are you sure? That's pretty damn good for a first flash. Great work!

xAzziPx responds:

Woah! I guess your right, when i look at the other 'first' submitions and they well.. arent the best, but im not telling that im the best either

Bacoman Bacoman

Needs some improvement.

This was pretty good. Smooth graphics and good gameplay. The music was a little bit loud, and it kind of annoyed me that there was only one life, but for a first game, this is great. Keep up the good work!

Gun Tutorial Gun Tutorial

Wow.

You have got some real talent with guns and with drawing guns. This tutorial is great for anyone who plans to make action Flash movies and stuff. Great job!

scrimpy responds:

Thanks !

the Gunsmith the Gunsmith

Fun, but...

I would have made it a little less difficult. Like, if your gun had more range, or
if you had more HP. That said, this was good fun, keep at it!
4/5.

{2006} street tank {2006} street tank

I ask you...

Why have a tank that cannot shoot? It makes no sense. The game is a fun
concept, but otherwise unremarkable. If you make the graphics better, make it
faster paced, and add a little more unpredictability into the mix, this would
be really fun. Keep at it!