Wonderboy!! Wonderboy!!

Not bad.

Definately a cut above the normal crap that the SS makes. The art was nice, and the style and music were both great. However, I don't think it quite conveyed the real Wonderboy feel. The lip synching was terrible (maybe it's just my computer), and the sequence and action was a little weird. On a whole, though, this definately ranks far above and beyond most SS stuff. Overall, not bad, but I don't really think it was frontpage material.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Oh, sweet god.

You, sir, are deserving of all the lavish praise the human race can heap upon you. This video should be mandatory viewing for all of humanity.

Muffin Man Muffin Man

You, sir, are a god.

An excellent tribute to that most amusing of Frank Zappa songs, The Muffin Man. Well drawn, well animated, well thought out. 10/10.

Phoenix Wrong Phoenix Wrong

Zing!

Ha ha ha ha! You, sir, are a comic genius. PWATWI80D FTW.

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

Awesome!

Need to see more of this. The interactivity bit was cool, you should do that again. I really liked this, it was funny, original, and smart. Great job all around.

Hapless Hapless

Hilarious!

That was so funny! The music really fit well too. The art was good, sometimes the walking looked a little weird, but it's no big deal (better than I can do). Great flash, I hope to see more of this guy.

Pigeon Impossible Pigeon Impossible

Bahahahahaha

That was actually pretty funny. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

But I'm pretty sure there's no "D" in "Pigeon".

Mac Parody: Gaming PC Mac Parody: Gaming PC

That was pretty good.

The animation wasn't anything too great, but the humor was there, and it was well done otherwise.

Remember when PCs attacked Macs because Mac mouses can't right click?

Prelude to Joy III Prelude to Joy III

Yay!!

That surpassed the other two in both humor and randomness! Truly, genius at it's
finest. It makes me sad that it's the final one.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

How...?

How in Hell can you animate that well?? That's awesome! I wish I could do as well... I'm going to be that good one day...

But I digress. Great Flash, definately deserving of a 5.